Terms of Sales
"The consumer has the right to notify the company that he renounces the purchase, without penalty and without giving reasons, within the fourteen calendar days from the date of delivery of the goods or from the conclusion of the contract service "
ART 1. Purpose
The acquisition of a good or a service through this site implies an unreserved acceptance by the buyer of these conditions of sale.
ART 2. PRODUCTS / PRICES
Products: the products offered for sale by the seller are those which appear on the site, on the day of the consultation by the user, within the limit of available stocks.
Each product is accompanied by a description drawn up by the supplier.
The photographs in the catalog are as faithful as possible but can not ensure a perfect similarity with the product offered, especially with regard to the colors. These products and services are offered within the limit of available stocks. If, in spite of his efforts, all or part of the articles are unavailable, the seller informs the buyer by email as soon as possible and offers him the possibility of choosing between waiting or canceling without charge the order of the unavailable items. Available items will be delivered as normal.
Prices: Prices are quoted in Euros, and are valid in all countries of the Euro zone. They take into account possible reductions as well as VAT, applicable on the day of the order. The prices applicable to the order are those in effect at the time of the confirmation of the order.
Shipping costs will be from 6 EUR to 10.50 EUR for deliveries to Belgium, and from 16.40 EUR to 49.20 EUR for other European countries.
ART. 3 - REGISTRATION AND VALIDATION OF THE CONTROL
Purchasers who wish to purchase a product or service must:
- fill in the identification form on which he will indicate all the contact details requested or give his client number if he has one;
- complete the online order form with all the references of the selected products or services;
- validate its order after having verified it;
- make the payment under the conditions provided;
- confirm its order and payment.
Confirmation of the order implies acceptance of these conditions of sale, acknowledgment of full knowledge and waiver of its own terms of purchase or other conditions.
All the data provided and the recorded confirmation will be proof of the transaction. Confirmation will be worth signing and acceptance of transactions.
The seller will communicate by e-mail confirmation of the registered order.
ART. 4 - DELIVERY
For all available items, the delivery time is 5 to 10 calendar days (working days) from the day following the day of the validation of the order by the buyer.
The products ordered by the buyer will be delivered to the address indicated on the buyer's order form which can only be in the agreed geographical area. The goods are transported at the risk of the seller until delivery of the goods to the address of the delivery specified by the buyer. From this moment, the buyer assumes the risks alone. Delivery times are given for information purposes only; if they exceed thirty days from the order, the contract of sale may be terminated and the buyer refunded. The refufund can only take place if the buyer can provide an evidence of lost from the delivering company.
ART. 5 - RIGHT OF RETRACTION
The consumer has a period of fourteen calendar days to return at his own expense the product (s) he ordered, without penalties and without giving reasons. This period runs from the day after the delivery date of the order. For goods which are the subject of successive deliveries, the withdrawal period begins on the day following the day of the first delivery.
This right of retraction does not belong to the professional buyer.
If the aforementioned conditions are fulfilled, the buyer shall be reimbursed, within 30 days of the withdrawal, the amounts he has paid, if any.
The buyer does not have a right of withdrawal for contracts for the supply of goods made according to the buyer's specifications or clearly personalized or which because of their nature can not be reshipped or are likely to deteriorate or in the event of the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software unsealed by the purchaser, or in the case of the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines.
ART. 7 - WARRANTY
The buyer must retain the delivery note.
If an article does not suit him, the buyer has a period of 14 days to return the goods, provided that it is in the same state as when sending.
The buyer is entitled to the legal guarantee for any lack of conformity existing at the time of delivery of his article if he is not aware of it or was not supposed to know the defect at the time of the conclusion of the contract and if appears within two years of delivery.
In this case, the buyer may demand either the repair of his article or his replacement and, if none of these solutions is possible, or an adequate reduction of the price or the resolution of the contract, under the conditions law (articles 1649 bis and following of the Civil Code).
To do this, the buyer warns the seller in writing at the latest within two months from the day on which he detected the defect. If the defect appears within six months of delivery, it is in principle for the seller to prove that it did not exist at the time of delivery.
After the two-year period, the buyer can no longer demand repair or replacement of his item.
The costs of preparing and sending the order, as well as the management costs, remain due to the fact that the buyer asserts his right to return all or part of his order.
Can I return my item (s)?
- You have max. 10 days after receiving your order, to indicate that you want to return it.
o How to indicate?
You will need to send an email to email@example.com with picture of how the picture got delivered or what do you want to send back.
o You have 14 days, starting from the moment you received your package; to send the package back after you indicated that you want to return it.
- The article is, if reasonably possible, in the original packaging.
- In apparel and shoes should the label/tag still attached to the clothing sit (if possible) and it may not be worn.
- You should carefully deal with the item that you want to return.
- Send the article with all supplied accessories back.
Articles that you can not return:
- Digital gift vouchers
- Physical gift certificates and cards
- If the article is damaged, you will have to start the indicate procedure and send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
May I exchange my item (s)?
You may exchange your item within 14 days for a new one if it is not the appropriate article or if it is incomplete, damaged or defective.
First you need to contact email@example.com you will have to provide us with pictures of your item. After we retrieve the package, the new products will be send back to you.
You can’t change the product for something cheaper, the difference in price shall not be refunded. If you want to exchange your product for a more expansive item, no problem but you will have to add to deposit the difference in the account of THE RETROPOLITAN. This information will be contacted with you true the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I return my item (s)?
- First state the indicate procedure by sending an email to: email@example.com
- In this mail you will place as much pictures as possible of the purchased item, a minimum of 3 pictures.
- Your contact data should be in the mail.
- The costs for sending a product back will be retracted from your next purchase, this stated means that you will have to pay for the transaction costs.
- If you want to return multiple items, repeat the return request for each item. Please include the return numbers of these articles in the shipment. These numbers can be found on the return labels. If possible you may send multiple items in 1 box. Make sure that you also all return labels in the box there does.
- Question when sending your article via parcel post to a shipping evidence, so that you can prove that you have actually sent the article. You will receive a return stamp after the return message, then you don't have a shipping receipt.
ART. 8 - PROTECTION OF PRIVACY IN RESPECT OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING.
The information of personal information collected in the context of distance selling is mandatory, this information being necessary for the processing and delivery of orders as well as for the preparation of invoices. This information is strictly confidential. The lack of information implies the automatic rejection of the order. The purchaser may at any time have access to this data and apply for the correction by sending a letter or e-mail accompanied by a double-sided photocopy of his identity card. Additional information concerning the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data can be obtained from the Commission for the Protection of Privacy, rue Haute 139 B, 1000 Brussels.
ART.9 - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All the elements of the site of the seller are and remain the intellectual and exclusive property of this one.
No person is allowed to reproduce, exploit, rebroadcast, or use for any reason whatsoever, even partially, any elements of the site, whether software, visual or sound.
Any simple or hypertext link is strictly forbidden without the express prior written agreement of the seller.
ART.10 - MISCELLANEOUS
- Force Majeure: the seller shall not be liable for the total or partial non-performance of his obligations under this contract, if this non-performance is caused by an event constituting force majeure, in particular the presence of computer viruses, in case disruption or total or partial strike notably of the postal services and means of transport and / or communications, flood, fire ...
- In the event of force majeure, events fulfilling the criteria laid down by the case law will be considered.
- Partial Invalidity: If one or more clauses of these general conditions of sale are held to be invalid or declared as such pursuant to a law, regulation or as a result of a final decision of a court all other clauses shall remain valid.
- Entire contract: these general conditions of sale and the summary of the order sent to the buyer form a contractual set and constitute the whole of the contractual relations between the parties. In case of contradiction between these documents, the general conditions of sale will prevail.
- Applicable Law - Competent Jurisdictions: These general conditions of sale and the contractual relations between the seller and the buyer are subject to the Belgian law. In the event of a dispute, only the courts of the judicial district of the head office of the seller, unless there are binding public provisions, are competent.
Any order of a product proposed on the site implies the consultation and the express acceptance of the present general conditions of sale.